2009/06/06

sOo's cOllage - Moers Festival 2009











When asked why she plays music, Soo-Jung Kae responds, "To me, there are so many things that cannot be described or explained through words. But when I play piano, I don't have to use words to express my feelings and thoughts. If I am sad, I play sad melodies. If I am in a funny mood, I play funny notes. It's that simple. When my emotions are successfully conveyed to the listener through my music, it's a much stronger experience than if they were to read an essay of mine." (Jeff Song)















Chung U Choi _b










sOo-Jung Kae













Angelika Niescier _sax











Byungjun Kwon _electr











Tomas Fujiwara _dr












Die Fotos zeigen sOo's cOllage live auf dem Moers-Festival 2009.

soojungkae.com/sound.htm

Keine Kommentare:

 
blogoscoop